Armed Response (SA se version van The Office)

Armed Response is 'n totally original Suid-Afrikaanse TV reeks 'n pilot episode van 'n rip-off van The Office. Ricky Gervais en Stephen Merchant was die creators van die oorspronklike reeks vir BBC en die Amerikaanse weergwawe is ook later deur hulle adapt met die toevoeging van Greg Daniels tot die mix om op NBC te air.

Ek stel voor dat die ouens wat met hierdie vars idee opgekom het sommer Between Two Ferns ook hi-jack (dis mos Suid-Afika) en dit Deur Die Blare noem. Lekker. Maar net in Afrikaans. Dan is dit mos anders. Hoe tune Jack Parow?
Ek's original jy's gecopy. Ek's 'n flash drive jy's 'n floppy.

Noujatoe… Kom ons fokken copy alles.

Deel met jou tjommies!
Gefile in Fokken zef videos. Bookmark the permalink. Trackbacks are closed, but you can post a comment.

14 Comments

1. Horinghooter
    Posted January 29, 2013 at 12:05 pm | Permalink

Ek dink dis nie te kak nie

2. Donovan Graham
    Posted January 29, 2013 at 1:00 pm | Permalink

Hey Watkykjy
    Thanks for watching.
    The Office has cast a long shadow over the genre, but the mockumentary’s been around for decades. Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant are heavily indebted to This is Spinal Tap and the later films of Christopher Guest, as they in turn were to Woody Allen and Mel Brooks’s forays into the format.
    There’re as many styles of mockumentary as there are documentaries. Just because we’re telling a story in which the characters have allowed themselves to be filmed doesn’t necessarily make it exactly the same as The Office.   Parks and Recreation, Modern Family, Reno 911, Human Remains, A Mighty Wind, Summer Heights High all came after The Office but tell totally different stories and often parody different forms of the documentary. Whereas, The Office parodied the docu-soaps of the late 90s, we’ve chosen to parody the often sickly-sweet, developmental doccies that the SABC is so fond of commissioning at the moment.
    I urge you to take another look at the show to see that whilst inspired by Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant’s offering, it differs considerably in style and more than a little in content. I don’t mind if you still think it’s shit, I just want you to admit we're not complete plagiarizing jerks.
    And check out what the show would have resembled if it was indeed a South African copy of The Office: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX_7w2NErQI
    Also apologies for mailing this to you in English. My Afrikaans is terrible and I don't want to inflict it on you. I’ve got no excuse, I’m just another lazy-arse English-speaking twat.
    That said, I really dig the site especially the parts of it I can understand.
    And I’ll cut someone with a knife if they tell me that Jack Parow’s just a wannabe South African version of Eminem, because that’s fucking retarded.

3. C
    Posted January 29, 2013 at 1:59 pm | Permalink

Dit is fantasties en glad nie n copy van "The Office"! Dit is net n Mocumentary wat die selfde styl gebryk. Kyk asseblief weer na die video. Did is tyd dat ons meer interesante tv shows in SA kry.

4. Die Vrotkol
    Posted January 29, 2013 at 5:00 pm | Permalink

POES LAME !

5. Prof. Bokdrol
    Posted January 29, 2013 at 6:56 pm | Permalink

Dear Mr. Graham,
    Having watched the entire pilot as above, my humble opinion is that if your intention is to elicit response through being controversial, you have succeeded – that much is given.
    If, however, your intention was to create a long-running TV show for commercial gain, or to impress the world with your creative and/or eccentric talent, you have failed miserably. Average South Africans (or at least myself and the 600+ others whose numbers I have in my cellphone) have, quite simply put, lost their sense of humour about living in fear of crime, children with AIDS, rape, and death and destruction in general.
    I suggest that the next time you and your team gather round to get "creative" you all schnarf a bit less and read your daily papers a bit more to get back in touch with reality, and that you pick your subject matter a bit more astutely.
    Believe me, I can take a lot, and I have a quite robust sense of humour, but this offensive drivel is about as amusing and/or entertaining as watching a fucking septic tank being sucked out.
    With tasteful Afferkaanse groete,
    Prof. Bokdrol.

6. busak
    Posted January 29, 2013 at 8:07 pm | Permalink

Voel ek stem 100% saam prof.bokdrol.! Ek beskik self oor n groot humorsin maar die was beslis nie snaaks nie. As dit op my kassie moet verskyn sal ek beslis my saanstyd glassie branas na die tv se rigting toe gooi! P.s poes( wou dit net hier iewers inlas)

7. Bokbal
    Posted January 29, 2013 at 10:23 pm | Permalink

ف٥ككؤن كاك
    أكبر Donovan

8. Die Vrotkol
    Posted January 30, 2013 at 12:56 pm | Permalink

Bokbal jou Skelm SLamse KAK ! fokkof met jou hierkie pierkie kak!

9. Bokbal
    Posted January 30, 2013 at 2:47 pm | Permalink

Hirre tog, ontspan Vrottes. As Donovan te fokken lui is om sy klaery te vertaal, dan …….
    (Het jy geweet, mens kannie poes in grafitti taal sê nie)

10. Denise
    Posted January 31, 2013 at 8:10 am | Permalink

Die show maak glad nie fun van crime en AIDS nie. Dit deel met how sensitief ons Suid Afrikaners is oor hierdie topics. Wat snaaks is is hoe ons altuid om hierdie issues praat. All hierdie issues is hoekom ons altyd probeer so PC wees, dis verskriklik Suid Afrikaans en dit is a verlig om daar oor te kan lag. Hierdie issues is hoekom julle so kwaad is.

11. Prof. Bokdrol
    Posted January 31, 2013 at 10:16 am | Permalink

My opinie is my opinine en geen pansy-ass verskonings gaan dit verander nie – hierdie is 'n swak-vervaardigde, swak vertolkte en onsensitiewe pot kak oor swak-gekose onderwerpe. A-fokken-men.

12. Die Vrotkol
    Posted January 31, 2013 at 8:57 pm | Permalink

Donovan  , like Bokdrol said leave the riotpowder . Cut me with a knife , you doos , oh please I will say what I want [its called freedom of speech ]  fuck you !!

13. Waansin
    Posted February 1, 2013 at 7:40 am | Permalink

Prof bokdrol. Ek stem saam met die punte wat jy maak maar teselfde tyd kom jy ook maar bietjie soos n stukkie poes oor in jou post. kalmeer ou grote dis 2013 daar is nou medisyne vir hartlywigheid wat jou gou sal regruk. fok man.

14. Prof. Bokdrol
    Posted February 1, 2013 at 11:02 am | Permalink

Waansin, verwys na my kommentaar aan jou en ander onder die "Buurtwag" post…