Lusitoland is een van die lekkerste Porra festivals waarheen jy ooit sal gaan. Lekker in Joburg se Soufside!
It’s that time of the year again! From April 21 until May 2 Lusito Land, Gauteng’s most exciting festival, is turning it up – hotter than ever!
Feel the heat with the country’s most sizzling musicians as they play hit music that will keep you on your feet, all day and all night. Taste the heat with the best Portuguese food around, from daring peri peri chicken to irresistible garlic prawns.
Utterly unmissable, Lusito Land is an extravaganza of wild colour, Portuguese folk dancing, top local artists, fun fair rides and mouthwatering food and wine, celebrated at leisure under an African sky with friends and family. You can’t beat the heat so get into the carnival feeling and indulge in the taste of Portugal at the Lusito Land
Hoe om daar uit te kom:
* Take N1 (Ben Schoeman) to JHB
* Go on the N3 South (Germiston, Durban)
* Take the M2 West
* Take the Rissik Str. off-ramp (Keep Left)
* At the traffic Light, turn left & left again into Laub Str.
Alternatively, travel along Eloff Ext. left into La Rochelle Rd.
turn left at Turf Rd. and right into 11th Str.
(Lusito Land will be on your left).
* At the T-junction turn R into Rosenttenville Rd.
* Follow the road until you see Rand Stadium on your right.
* Turn left into 11th Str. Lusito Land is on your left.
From Pretoria via the South
* Take the N1 (Ben Schoeman) to JHB.
* Go on the N3 South (Germiston, Durban).
* Take the M12 West. (keeping right)
* Take the Comaro off-ramp & turn right.
* Travel all the way up Oak Str. which becomes Lang,
until you get to Verona Str. here turn L.
* Go to Main Rd. and turn R.
* Go down Main all the way until it becomes Turf Rd.
* Turn R into 11th Str. Lusito Land will be on your Left.
Check die website uit vir meer details: http://www.lusitoland.co.za/
Jy kan die program hierso uitcheck: http://www.lusitoland.co.za/EntertainmentProgramme2011.pdf
Speck julle daar!
PS: Hier is Jack Parow se overseas toerdatums vir al die Kaaskoppe en Belgiers. Kry julle tickets vroegtydig voor julle weer huil soos laasjaar: